ColdFusion File Manager
Project Home • Blog • Known Issues • Screenshots • External Project Link • Contact Project
Author: Cristian Costantini (All RIAForge projects by this author)
Manage your fileSystem with GUI Ajax.
You can browse directories and files on server.
You can also copy, mode, delete, upload and download files, create new directories.
Main Features are:
* Copy & Move Files and Directories by Drag&Drop
* Directory Tree with on-demand loading of subdirectories
* Rename, Delete or Create new Directories
* Upload or Download files just as you like
* User Management with different permissions
* Install, uninstall and update plugins
- Zip and Unzip
- Pdf creator word-ppt to pdf (only CF9 OpenOffice required)
- Media player (coming soon)
- Image maniputation (coming soon)
UnAvailable demo Features:
Upload files ( Available only Images )
API doc: http://labs.millemultimedia.it/cfcdoc/
Special thanks to: Massimo Foti, Luca Bianchi, Dario Mauri and CFMentor UG.
Usage and install doc are included into the blog.
RC2 is avaiable to download.
Checkout from SVN for last code update.
Recent Blog Entries:
1/11/11 Configure the FileManager
10/18/10 Beta 2 released !
9/30/10 Beta 1 released !
9/29/10 Plugin in 5 step
3/16/10 PlugIn released
Added TinyMCE adapter (add to url ?editor=tiny for activate it)
Added window resizing
ColdFusion 8+ or Railo 3+, Sencha (Ext 3), ColdSpring 1.2
Mozilla Firefox 3+ or Safari 4+ or Internet Explorer 7+ or Google Chrome
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
This project hosts its source control at an external location:
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.